We love monster crafts! So get your googly eyes ready and let the kids have fun with these 20 craft projects!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I love making monster crafts with kids for two main reasons. Firstly, there is no wrong way of making them. They can be any color, shape, texture or design, which makes them an ideal craft project for kids of any age. Secondly, pretty much every monster craft needs GOOGLY EYES. And you know how much I love them! Whether you’re planning crafts for Halloween, to accompany a monster-themed book or because your kids just love monsters, I’ve put together a collection of 20 for you to enjoy!
Check out these monster crafts!
- Paper Bag Monsters
- Paint Chip Monsters
- Googly Eye Monster Drawing Prompt
- Toddler-Decorated Monster Cookies
- Salt Dough Monsters
- Sand Art Monsters Kit
- Hand Outline Monsters
- And don’t forget these Cupcake Liner Monsters from my book 50 Halloween Crafts for Little Kids!
Here are some other fantastic monster crafts from some of my favorite blogs!
- An Invitation to make…MONSTERS!
- Monster Munch Fine Motor Game
- Monster Sensory Bottle
- Fuzzy Monster Collage Craft
- Yarn Monsters
- M is for Monster Alphabet Craft
- Bunchems Monsters
- I SPY Printable for Kids: Monsters
- Monster Footprint Art
- Monster Water Bottle
- Monster Colors Printable Book
- Autumn Leaf Monsters