Hello! Thanks for stopping by and wanting to know more about Craftulate!
Craftulate is pronounced “craft-you-late” in case you were unsure – it’s a word that my husband made up as he has a silly habit of adding “-ulate” to the ends of words! I started this blog in January 2013 and write about a wide variety of art, crafts and activities for young children.
I’m a stay-at-home-mom to one son, born 2011. I’m originally from the England but I moved to the US in 2009 – so you may notice a random mix of British English and American English words on my blog. It reflects me pretty well, I think!
So here are some things that *might* interest you about me:
- I used to run a theatrical costume hire company in London. Being able to sew comes in useful!
- I can tap dance.
- My favourite food is Thai green curry.
- My husband and I both love computer games.
- The only sport that I participate in is skiing.
- I am a long-term low-carber, and write another blog called StepAwayFromTheCarbs!
- I love writing books!
- 50 Transportation Crafts for Little Kids
- 50 Halloween Crafts for Little Kids
- 50 Art Techniques for Little Kids
- 50 Alphabet Crafts for Little Kids
- 50 Animal Crafts for Little Kids
- 100 Fine Motor Ideas (co-author)
- 50 Nature Crafts for Little Kids
- 50 Christmas Crafts for Little Kids
- Art, Craft and Cooking with Kids
- Green, Crafty & Creative (co-author)
- 99 Fine Motor Ideas (co-author)
- YUM! Healthy Recipes for Kids (co-author)
- Learn with Play (co-author)
If you have any questions about Craftulate please do not hesitate to contact me at georgina @ craftulate.com (remove the spaces). For media, sponsorship and advertising enquiries please see here.