Believe it or not, pool noodles can take your crafty ideas to the next level. Providing a creative and budget-friendly way to bring your projects to life, there are plenty of DIY pool noodle crafts and things that you can make! From decorations to toys for the kids, these easy-to-follow pool noodle crafts with step-by-step instructions will open up a whole new world of cheap and simple projects and hacks that you’ll want to try. Pool noodles are an excellent way to spruce up your home without spending much money – just dive right in!
Create fun, imaginative and inexpensive crafts with pool noodles for all ages. From creative decorations to kid’s toys and everything in between, these pool noodle crafts are ways to get creative using. With just a few simple steps, you can make 30 different pool noodle crafts and things to make that will delight adults and kids of all ages.
Transform your pool noodles into colorful decorative items such as festive wreaths, wall art or unique furniture pieces that serve as a stylish accent piece or useful storage solutions. Let little ones explore their imagination while crafting boats they can sail through the tub or create unique collages from craft materials like pom-poms and felt pieces.
Other creative pool noodle ideas include making dolls out of noodle segments, building castles with foam block towers and weaving together dream catchers made entirely out of yarn! The possibilities are endless – so why not start crafting today?
DIY Pool Noodle Crafts and Things to Make
With the start of Summer, it’s time to get creative and have some pool noodle fun! Pool noodles can be transformed into some really cool crafts with just a few simple steps. Whether you need decorations for a party or a fun craft project with the kids, pool noodles can offer up great ideas without breaking the bank. Plus, each craft is easy and simple to make, so there’s no pressure to achieve perfection! With so many creative things you can make from pool noodles, you need plenty of supplies and your imagination to get crafting.
So, let’s create more fun for your family and friends with these 30 amazing DIY pool noodle crafts! From pool noodle decorations for kids to adults-only creative ideas, we covered you. With easy step by step instructions, you can start crafts with pool noodles that are both cheap and unique. Spice up any event or home decor with these awesome pool noodle crafts today!
1. DIY Pool Noodle Monsters
These DIY pool noodle monsters are a fun and easy craft you can do with your kids. You only need pool noodles, pompoms, googly eyes, and pipe cleaners. You can find all of these supplies at your local dollar store.
To make the monsters:
- Cut the pool noodles into pieces using a knife with serrated blades.
- Use hot glue (low temp) to attach the pompoms, googly eyes, and pipe cleaners to the noodle pieces.
- Once your monsters are assembled, let your kids enjoy playing with them.
These pool noodle monsters are sure to be a hit with your kids! mamacheaps
2. Pool Noodle Snowman Wreath
DIY projects are all the rage these days, and one of the most popular DIY items is the pool noodle. Pool noodles are cheap, versatile, and easy to use, making them perfect for various DIY projects. One of the most popular pool noodle projects is this handmade snowman wreath.
This project is simple to do and only requires a few supplies. Plus, it’s a superb way to add a touch of christmas cheer to your home. To make your own DIY pool noodle snowman wreath, you will need a pool noodle, white duct tape, scissors, a knife, hot glue, two skeins of thick white yarn, a hat and scarf, earmuffs, and ribbon. Once you have all the materials sourced, follow the step-by-step instructions below. diynoodles
3. Cute DIY Pool Noodle Bubble Blowers
These cute DIY bubble blowers are an easy and fun summer craft for kids! All you need are some bright-colored pool noodles, ribbon, heavy paper straws, a knife and miter box, and scissors. Simply cut the pool noodles into pieces about a few inches long. Then, use the miter box to make a slit in the center of each piece.
Next, thread a ribbon through the slit and tie it off. Finally, insert a paper straw into the slit and blow through the straw to create bubbles! These cute bubble blowers from pool noodle are sure to be a hit with kids of all ages! diynoodles
4. Easy DIY Giant Flower Pool Noodle Craft
DIY projects are a fantastic way to add a personal touch to your home decor. And what could be more personal than a DIY giant flower made from pool noodles? This easy-to-make craft is perfect for adding a splash of color to your garden or sprucing up a birthday party or other casual event. Best of all, it can be made in any color or style.
To make one, you’ll need a chip tray, bowl, green pool noodles, liquid nails, clear silicone, gorilla glue or hot glue gun, PVC pipe, wooden dowel, foam for leaves, knife, miter box (optional), hacksaw or PVC cutter (optional). So gather up your supplies and get ready to create your own giant flower pool noodle craft today! diynoodles
5. Pool Noodle Pencil
This DIY pool noodle pencil is a fun and easy craft that can be personalized to suit any teacher or friend. All you need are some thin pool noodles, silver duct tape, a black sharpie marker, a serrated knife and some jumbo sidewalk chalk. To make these pool noodle pencils, start by serrating a knife down the middle of the pool noodles. Then, use duct tape to secure the two pieces together.
Next, use the sharpie marker to draw a line down the middle of the pool noodle pencil. Finally, insert the piece of chalk into the hole of the pool noodle pencil. And that’s it! Your handmade pool noodle pencil is now ready to be used and enjoyed. lalymom
6. DIY Pool Noodle Lightsabers
These DIY lightsabers are a great summer craft for kids! They are easy to make with just a few supplies and safe to play with. Plus, they make an excellent summer toy! Here’s what you’ll require to make your own pool noodle lightsabers pool noodles, a serrated knife, black electrical tape and a cutting board.
Here’s how to make your own:
- Start by cutting your pool noodles to the desired lengths. You will need one length for each lightsaber.
- Once you have your pool noodle lengths, use duct tape to attach the black electrical tape around one end of each pool noodle. This will be the handle of your lightsaber.
- Wrap the duct tape around the entire length of each pool noodle, covering the entire blade area. You can wrap it in a spiral pattern or in other decorative patterns. Be creative!
- Once you have wrapped the duct tape around the blade area, use the serrated knife to cut small notches into the edge of each blade. These notches help create a realistic lightsaber effect when you swing your blade through the air.
- And that’s it! Your homemade pool noodle lightsabers are now ready to play with. Have fun! kidsactivitiesblog
7. Pool Noodle Bumblebee Craft
This DIY pool noodle bumblebee craft is a fun and easy way to create a cute and buzz-worthy addition to any room or kid’s playroom. You only need a few common craft supplies and a little hot glue to put it all together.
Simply cut a pool noodle in half with a serrated knife, then use scissors to cut out two wing shapes from black craft foam or paper. Attach the wings onto the back of the pool noodle body using glue, then add googly eyes and a pompom for the nose. Your cute bumblebee is now ready to fly into your heart and home! premeditated
8. Pool Noodle Boats Kids Craft
DIY pool noodle boats are the perfect summer craft! They are fairly easy to make, and you can use them as pool toys, bath toys, or home decor. Plus, they are so cute that everyone will want one! The best part is that you can make a bunch of boats from just one pool noodle. So gather up your supplies and get ready to sail away!
To make your cute pool noodle boats, you will need the following:
- One pool noodle
- Colored foam sheets
- Colored washi tape
- Paper straws
- Scissors bestideasforkids
9. Pool Noodle Shark Craft Idea
DIY crafts are a great way to recycle old materials and create something new. This DIY shark craft is a perfect example of this. This cute and lovely shark is a fun toy for kids and a cool art and craft project made from a recycled pool noodle and egg carton. Plus, it’s made from recycled materials, so it’s good for the environment too!
To make your own pool noodle shark, follow the step-by-step instructions below. You’ll need a pool noodle, an egg carton, googly eyes, glue and scissors.
First, cut the pool noodle into three pieces – one for the body, one for the fin and one for the tail. Next, cut the egg carton into two pieces – one for the head and one for the belly. Glue the head and belly onto the body, then glue on the fin and tail. Finally, add googly eyes and voila! Your cute handcrafted shark is complete. daniel4smom
10. DIY Pool Noodle Luminaries
These DIY pool noodle luminaries are an amazing way to decorate for a summer party. They are easy to make and provide a fun and festive atmosphere. Plus, they’re a great way to recycle those pool noodles you no longer need.
To make your own pool noodle luminaries, cut the noodles into thin slices and place an LED tea light in the center of each slice. You can then arrange the slices in any pattern you like. Try adding some Seashells or starfish for an extra touch of summery charm (optional). These pretty luminaries will surely be a hit at your next summer gathering. createcraftlove
11. Pool Noodle Rocket Flinger
This DIY pool noodle rocket flinger is a simple, fun toy you can take home with just a few supplies. All you need is a pool noodle, a serrated kitchen knife, duct tape, rubber bands, craft foam, scissors, and a crochet hook or Rainbow Loom hook. You can find these supplies at your local hardware store or craft store.
To make the rocket flinger, first cut the pool noodle in half with the serrated kitchen knife. Next, use duct tape to attach the two halves of the pool noodle. Then, cut four slits into the pool noodle, evenly spaced apart. Next, take the rubber bands and loop them through the slits. Finally, tie the rubber bands together in a knot. The rocket flinger is now ready to use!
To use the rocket flinger, place a small piece of craft foam on the end of the crochet hook or Rainbow Loom hook. Then, insert the hook into one of the slits in the pool noodle. Next, stretch the rubber band back and release it to launch the foam rocket! This handmade rocket flinger is a fun activity for kids of all ages! frugalfun4boys
12. Pool Noodle Pumpkins
These DIY pool noodle pumpkins are a great way to add a hint of Fall to your home without spending much money. They are also very simple to make and only require a few supplies you may already have around the house. To make your pumpkins this Fall, you will need a foam pool noodle, some fabric, wood blocks, raffia or another ribbon, scissors, and a knife.
Once you have gathered your supplies, follow the step-by-step instructions below. In no time, you will have your very own pretty pool noodle pumpkins that are perfect for Fall decorating.
- Start by cutting your foam pool noodles into sections. You will need two sections for each pumpkin that you want to make.
- Next, use a knife to cut a small hole in the center of one end of each pool noodle section. This hole will be used to insert the wooden blocks later on.
- Cut a piece of fabric for each pumpkin. Place the fabric over the pool noodle’s open end and secure it with raffia or another ribbon.
- Insert two wooden blocks into the hole that you cut in the pool noodle. The blocks should be wide enough so that they can stand on their own.
- Finally, fluff out the fabric around the wooden blocks to create the look of a pumpkin stalk and leaves. Your homemade pumpkins from pool noddle are now complete! averageinspired
13. Pool Noodle Candle Centerpieces
DIY projects are all the rage these days and for a good reason. Not only are they a fun way to spend an afternoon, but they will also save you a lot of bucks. These homemade candle centerpieces are a great example of this. Not only are they incredibly easy to make, but they also make beautiful and brightening decor items. And nicest of all, you can make them for a fraction of the cost of store-bought candles.
To make your own candle, follow these easy steps:
- Cut a pool noodle into thirds.
- Thread a wick through the center of each piece.
- Arrange the pieces in a glass jar or vase.
- Light the wicks and enjoy your beautiful centerpiece.
DIY pool noodle candles are a fun, frugal, and easy way to add light and life to your home decor. gahangirls
14. Pool Noodle Monsters
These DIY pool noodle monsters are a fun toy for kids. They are simple and fun to whip up. To make them, you will need a 6-inch piece of a pool noodle, googly eyes, pompoms, bendy straws, pipe cleaners, ribbon, scissors, and a hot glue gun. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to make your own cute monster.
First, take the 6-inch piece of pool noodles and cut it in half. Next, put googly eyes on each half of the pool noodle. Then, take the pompoms and glue them on each side of the pool noodle for the ears. Next, take the bendy straws and glue them on each side of the pool noodle for the arms.
Then, take the pipe cleaners and twist them around each other to make the antennae. Glue them to the top of the pool noodle. Finally, take the ribbon and tie it around the neck of the pool noodle. Your handcrafted pool noodle monster is now ready to play with! createcraftlove
15. DIY Pumpkin Pool Noodle Craft
This handmade pumpkin pool noodle craft is a great way to upcycle those old pool noodles and turn them into something new and exciting! This craft is perfect for kids and adults alike and is a great way to add some lovely decor to your home for Fall. The best thing about this DIY is that it is easy to make!
You only require a wine cork or stick, a pool noodle, scissors, a bobby pin, and some string or yarn. Simply cut the pool noodle into sections, then use the bobby pin to secure the string around the cork. Cut off excess pool noodles, then repeat this process until you have made as many pumpkins as you like. This project is so simple and fun – give it a try today! reusegrowenjoy
16. Pool Noodle Caterpillar Craft
A DIY pool noodle caterpillar craft is fun, easy, and quick for kids. All you need is a pool noodle, a serrated knife, a pair of googly eyes, pipe cleaner, scissors, craft glue or hot glue gun, and two wooden craft sticks.
Simply follow the step-by-step instructions below to make your own DIY caterpillar.
- First, cut your pool noodle into pieces using a serrated knife. Depending on the size of the noodle, you may want to adjust the number of pieces.
- Next, take six pieces and glue them together in a line using either craft glue or a hot glue gun. Repeat this step with the remaining six pieces, so you have two lines of six connected pool noodle pieces.
- Now it’s time to add the eyes. Glue two googly eyes onto each end of the pool noodle lines.
- To create the antennae, cut two pipe cleaners and then curl each half around a pencil to create spirals. Attach each spiral antennae to the top of each googly eye using either craft glue or a hot glue gun.
- Finally, it’s time to add the legs! Cut each wooden craft stick in half to have four sticks total. Insert two sticks into each side of each pool noodle segment about halfway down. Once all four legs are inserted, your DIY caterpillar is complete! growingupgabel
17. How to Make Popsicle Postcards
These DIY popsicle postcards are an easy and fun summertime project. With some basic craft supplies, you can make beautiful, one-of-a-kind postcards. All you require is a foam pool noodle, some cardboard or heavy card stock, wooden craft sticks, hot glue, and a serrated knife or x-acto knife. You can find all of these supplies at most hobby or craft stores.
To get started, cut the pool noodle into thick slices. Next, use the scissors or an X-Acto knife to cut out your desired shape from the cardboard or card stock. Once your shape is cut out, hot glue the pool noodle slice to the back of the shape. Then, hot glue a craft stick to the back of the pool noodle slice. Allow the glue to dry fully before stepping forward to the next step.
Now it’s time to decorate your postcard! Use markers, crayons, paint, or any other materials you have on hand to add color and designs to your popsicle postcard. Once satisfied with your design, write a message on the back of the postcard and address it to a friend or loved one. Then pop it in the mail and enjoy knowing that you made someone’s day just a little brighter. sheknows
18. Dollar Tree Pool Noodle Wreath
DIY crafts are all the craze these days, and there are plenty of thrifty options. One popular choice is this DIY pool noodle wreath. This project is perfect for those who want to add a touch of trendy decor to their home without spending a lot of money. Plus, it’s a great way to use any leftover pool noodles you may have from summer.
To make your own DIY dollar tree pool noodle wreath, simply follow these steps:
First, gather your supplies. You will need a pool noodle, tape (duct tape or painter’s tape works best), a pompom garland, a black and white stripe ribbon, a ribbon of your choice (to make a bow), and a hot glue gun.
Next, bend your pool noodle to make a ring and secure it with glue. Then, wrap the tape around the ring shape.
Now it’s time to start decorating! Add the pompom to the ring and secure it with hot glue. Then, add the pompom garland and ribbon of your choice to create a festive bow. Finally, hang your cute handmade noodle wreath on your front door or in another spot where it can be enjoyed. re fabbed
19. Beautiful Pool Noodle Spring Wreath
This homemade pool noodle spring wreath is a great way to add color and style to your front door. This fun and easy project only takes minutes to make and is a great way to welcome spring. You can customize your wreath by using different pool noodles colors and adding your personal touch with stems and greenery. This DIY spring wreath is an easy and inexpensive way to add pizzazz to your home decor. hometalk
20. How to Make a Pool Noodle Boat
This DIY pool noodle boat is a pretty and inexpensive craft project you can take home with your kids. It is perfect for summertime play and makes great decorations for a pirate or nautical-themed birthday party. To make your own boat, you will need simple craft supplies such as a pool noodle, packaging tape, colored card stock, thick paper or foam craft sheets, a utility knife, markers or stickers, washi tape, wooden skewers and scissors. The best part is it only takes a few minutes to put together! todaysparent
21. Pool Noodle Boats
These DIY pool noodle boats are a fun summer craft and a wonderful kid activity. To make these boats, you will need a pool noodle, scrapbook paper, packing tape, scissors, hole punch, paper straws, and coordinating ribbon.
The first step is to cut the pool noodle in half using a sharp knife. Next, use the scissors to cut two triangle shapes out of the scrapbook paper. These will be the sails for your boat. Once you have cut out the sails, use the hole punch to make two holes in the top corners of each sail. Thread the ribbon through the holes and tie it in place.
Now it’s time to assemble your boat. Use the packing tape to attach the sails to the pool noodle halves. Finally, insert a paper straw into each end of the pool noodle to act as a mast. Your cute pool noodle boat is now complete and ready to float! momma
22. Pool Noodle Word Search
This DIY pool noodle word search is an amazing pool noodle craft. You can use this fantastic learning activity for kids. To make this DIY pool noodle word search, you will need a pool noodle or two, sticky letters or a permanent marker, a crafting knife or a regular knife, and a pen and paper for play. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to make your own word search. So, get creative and have fun! easypeasy
23. Crab Pool Noodle Craft Tutorial
This DIY crab pool noodle craft is easy and fun to make. You can use any color of pool noodles, but the orange color is preferable. This DIY pool noodle craft is a great summer activity for kids. It’s a perfect way to spend some time together while making something fun and creative. Here are some steps to make a crab pool noodle craft:
Follow these simple steps to make a DIY crab pool noodle craft:
- Cut the pool noodles into thirds using the knife.
- Make sure to cut each noodle at an angle to resemble crab claws.
- Glue the googly eyes onto the pipe cleaners.
- Attach the pipe cleaners to the back of the noodles using glue or tape.
- Cut out small triangles from the orange sheet to create crab claws.
- Attach the crab claws to the front of the noodles using glue or tape.
- Finally, add googly eyes to your DIY crab’s face, and you’re all done and ready to play with. Enjoy!
24. DIY Giant Pool Noodle Firecracker
A DIY giant pool noodle firecracker is a stunning decoration that is simple to make. For July 4th, memorial day, or any patriotic event, you can make this craft in an hour. You will need pool noodles, tape, a utility knife or craft saw wide ribbon for the center of the firecracker, a blue curling ribbon or another decorative accent, and a star wire garland.
You can also use a pipe cleaner, washi tape, and small ballpoint needles, but they are optional materials to add some decorative touch to your craft. The step-by-step instructions are as follows:
- Cut pool noodles into thirds with a saw or utility knife. If using a knife, be sure to have an adult help.
- Stack the pool noodle pieces on top of each other and tape them together in the middle.
- Wrap a wide ribbon around the stack of noodles and tie it in a bow to create the center of the firecracker.
- Next, wrap the blue curling ribbon around the pool noodles, starting at the center and working your way out. When you get to the end, curl the ribbon with your fingers to create little loops.
- You can add a star garland made of wire for an extra touch. Simply thread the garland through the center of the firecracker and then secure it with tape.
- Finally, if you want to add even more pizzazz to your giant firecracker, you can embellish it with washi tape, pipe cleaners, or small ballpoint needles wrapped in colorful thread. Use your imagination and have fun! mypinterventures
25. DIY Pool Noodle Pom Pom Shooter
This DIY pool noodle pompom shooter is a super fun activity for kids and adults alike. It is easy to make and quick to set up. You only need a few materials to make this pompom shooter.
To make, first cut up the pool noodle into small pieces. Next, duct tape the pieces together to make a long tube. Then, tie a large party balloon to one end of the tube. Finally, cut a small hole in the balloon and insert a pompom.
Simply blow up the balloon and press down on the pompom to shoot it across the room. This shooter is great for indoor or outdoor play. So have fun and enjoy creating your own handmade pool noodle pompom shooter today. frogsandsnails
26. Holiday Pool Noodle Lights
Making DIY holiday decorations is a great way to get into the spirit of the season while also saving money. One of the simple DIY projects is making pool noodle lights. This project is easy, thrifty, and produces stunning results.
Pool noodles are a great material because they are lightweight and easy to shape. This project is done with a flower-shaped pool noodle for the body of the light and a standard round pool noodle for the base. Both noodles can be easily cut with a serrated knife. Once the noodles are cut to size, they can be spray-painted silver. Use silver paint because it pairs well with christmas lights, but you can use any color you like.
Add some waterproof tea lights or LED lights to complete the project, and attach a few holiday floral picks. These holiday lights make a great focal point for any room or any space and can be made in just a few simple steps. So get creative and make your own pool noodle lights this holiday season! instructables
27. How To Turn a Pool Noodle into a Horse Stick
This DIY horse stick from pool noodles is a great summer project for kids. Kids can explore their creativity while making a fun and unique craft. This horse stick is great for playtime in the water! Plus, it’s a great way to recycle those old pool noodles!
All you need to make is a swimming noodle, twine or rope, felt, large wiggly eyes, low-temperature glue gun and glue, scissors, and pipe cleaner (optional). Wait no more! Grab your supplies and make this fun and frugal craft for or with your kids today! crafts
28. Make a Pool Noodle Racquet Ball Game
This DIY pool noodle racquetball is a perfect craft and a wonderful game element to play during summertime. Not only is it an easy and safe craft, but it is also fun to play. To make this DIY pool noodle game, all you need are the following:
- Some foam pool noodles.
- A mesh veggie/fruit bag.
- Duct tape.
- A small serrated knife.
First, use the knife to cut two slits into the pool noodles. Next, insert the handles of the racquetball into the slits. Then, taped the mesh bag around the outside of the racquetball. Finally, secure the bag in place with duct tape. That’s it! Your handcrafted racquetball game is ready to play. So, gather your friends and family and have fun in the sun with this cool DIY craft. ziggityzoom
29. DIY Pool Noodle Tufted Headboard
This homemade pool noodle tufted headboard is a great way to add function and style to your bedroom. With just a few materials and a bit of elbow grease, you can easily create a stunning tufted headboard that will elevate the look of your bedroom. Not only is this project easy and quick to make, but it’s also a lot of fun.
So if you’re looking for a cheap and cheerful way to add some personality to your bedroom decor, this is the perfect project. To make your own pool noodle tufted headboard, simply follow the step-by-step instructions in this tutorial. blackmagazine
30. Pool Noodle Halloween Creatures Idea
These DIY pool noodle halloween creatures are easy, fun, and inexpensive to add a festive flair to your halloween decor. Best of all, these spooky creatures are simple to make with just a few household items.
You’ll need some pool noodles, wiggle eyes, chenille stems, and craft foam in assorted colors to get started. Using a serrated kitchen knife, carefully cut the pool noodles into different shapes to create the bodies and appendages of your creatures.
Next, use the glue gun to attach the wiggle eyes and other features made from the craft foam. Finally, use the chenille stems to create antennae or other decorations. With a little imagination, the possibilities are countless! So get creative and have fun making your own DIY halloween creatures. craftymorning
Related Crafts for Kids:
Get creative with art and craft activities. Easy to follow instructions and free printables make it fun. Great for classrooms, homeschooling, birthday parties and more!
- Crafts for Toddlers : Find simple, easy and fun crafts for toddlers! From painting to coloring, explore this list of craft ideas perfect for 2-4 year olds.
- Winter Crafts : Keep kids busy and entertained with these fabulous winter crafts for kids. These art and craft activities are perfect for all ages and abilities!
- DIY Fall Crafts: Create the perfect cozy autumn atmosphere in your home with these adorable DIY fall crafts and decor Ideas. From wreaths to pumpkin decor, find creative ways to bring the warmth of fall into your home!
- Seashell Crafts: Add a beachy vibe to your home with these best seashell crafts and decor ideas. Perfect for summer or any time of year!
- Fourth of July Crafts: Explore fabulously 4th of july crafts for kids with these fun and creative ideas. From flags to fireworks, find the perfect craft project your family will love!
- Mason Jar Crafts: Transform your home with unique, creative mason jar crafts and decor ideas. Get inspired to create beautiful, budget-friendly DIYs you’ll love!
- Handprint Crafts: Create fun and unique art with your kids using simple and cool handprint crafts. Perfect for any age, these projects make great keepsakes to cherish forever!
- Egg Carton Crafts: Make learning fun with these genius egg carton crafts and art projects for kids! Perfect for developing creativity and fine motor skills.
- Wine Cork Crafts: Make your own fun DIY wine cork crafts and decor ideas with easy-to-find materials. Get creative with cork to decorate your home or give as gifts!
- Coffee Filter Crafts: Bring out your creativity with these amazing coffee filter crafts and art projects! Get ideas for fun, unique, and affordable DIY activities that the whole family will love.
- Crafts to Do When Bored : Unlock your creativity! Discover fun and easy DIY crafts to do when bored. Explore creative ideas on making unique projects with items lying around the house.
- Pipe Cleaner Crafts: Delight your kids with cute pipe cleaner crafts. Learn how to make animals, flowers, jewelry and more with these easy step-by-step tutorials!
- Popsicle Stick Crafts: Make your kids’ day extra special with these awesome popsicle stick crafts! Unleash their creativity and let them create unique things from simple materials.
- Handprint Crafts : Discover simple and fun handprint crafts and art projects for kids! From footprints to animals, explore dozens of creative ideas that will keep your little ones entertained.
- Egg Carton Crafts: Crafty kids will love getting creative with these easy recycled egg carton crafts and art projects. Great for learning, exploring and having fun!
From kids’ toys to decorating ideas, pool noodles have become one of the most versatile supplies for crafting and making. The 30 diy pool noodle crafts and things to make are a great way to get creative and create some unique pool noodle projects.
Whether you’re looking for something fun for your kids or want to make a statement in your home decor, these pool noodle crafts offer plenty of possibilities. From simple art pieces to multi-step hackable creations, there’s something here that everyone will love.
With minimal effort and resources, you can use cheap pool noodles from any store to make amazing things and crafts – so let your imagination run wild!