Pipe cleaner crafts are a great activity for kids of all ages. They are easy to use and can be turned into different things. Pipe cleaners can be used to make jewelry, hair accessories, animals, and more. Pipe cleaners are versatile craft materials that can be used to create different projects for kids of all ages, including toddlers to preschoolers and kindergarten to elementary students, as well as adults can join these activities.
Looking for fun and creative crafts with pipe cleaners that both kids and adults can enjoy? Find things you can make out of pipe cleaners with this list of 20 unique pipe cleaner crafts for kids! Pipe cleaners are an inexpensive, versatile crafting material available in various colors and sizes. Kids will love crafting with their hands to create cute animals, decorations, ornaments and toys. Adults can use them to make jewelry or home decor items like wall hangings or picture frames.
With so many pipe cleaner crafts, it’s easy to find the perfect project for all ages. From basic shapes like stars and hearts to more complex designs like dragons and flowers, these projects offer something special for everyone. With step-by-step instructions included, you’ll be able to complete any craft in no time easily! Get started now on one of these amazing DIY pipe cleaner crafts today!
Fun Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids and Adults
Pipe cleaner crafts are a fun and great activity for kids and adults! They’re fun, easy to make and can be used to create various things. Here are 20 easy pipe cleaner craft ideas that your kids will love:
1. Cool DIY New Year’s Eve Glasses
DIY new year’s eve glasses are an easy and fun craft that can be customized for any event. All you need is a pair of sunglasses, some pipe cleaners, and a hot glue gun. First, cut the pipe cleaners into pieces that fit around the glasses frame. Next, use the hot glue gun to attach the pipe cleaners to the sunglasses. Once the glue has dried, put on your DIY new year’s eve glasses and enjoy the party! handmadechar
2. Beautiful Woven Pipe Cleaner Jars
Making DIY woven pipe cleaner jars is a creative way to pretty up some plain glass jars. Plus, it’s an easy project that anyone can do. To get started, you’ll need some pipe cleaners and scissors. Then, follow the easy guide below.
First, cut the pipe cleaners into thirds. Next, take one piece and thread it through the inside of the jar lid. Then, twist the pipe cleaner around itself to secure it in place. Repeat this process with the remaining pipe cleaners, spacing them evenly around the lid.
Once the pipe cleaners are in place, begin weaving them together. Start by weaving one pipe cleaner over and under the others. Continue until all of the pipe cleaners are woven together. When you’re finished, trim any excess length from the pipe cleaners. And that’s it! You’ve now got a beautiful DIY woven jar perfect for storing everything like pens and pencils, makeup brushes and many more. handmadechar
3. Pipe Cleaner Wool Llamas Crafts
This DIY pipe cleaner wool llama is the perfect way to add a touch of cuteness to your home decor. These miniature sheep are easy to make and can be given as a pretty gift. This fun project is a great way to spend an afternoon with your kids or grandkids.
Follow these easy steps to guide you through the process:
- Cut two pipe cleaners in half and set them aside. These will be used for the legs.
- Twist four pipe cleaners together in the center to form the neck and head.
- Glue on a pompom for the nose and two small felt pieces for the eyes. Allow drying completely.
- Paint a small black dot in the center of each eye with acrylic paint. Allow drying completely.
- Cut two small pieces of ric rac or trim for the llama’s eyelashes and glue them above each eye. Allow drying completely.
- To make the wool, cut small strips of wool. You will need about 40 strips for each llama.
- Using hot glue, attach the wool strips around the neck, working your way up from the bottom. Make sure to overlap each strip slightly so no pipe cleaner is showing through.
- Once you reach the top of the neck, continue gluing wool strips down the back until you reach the bottom. Make sure to leave a small space at the bottom to insert the legs later.
- Take your two remaining pipe cleaner halves and twist them together in the middle to form the legs.
- Glue or tape the legs at the bottom of the llama’s body, just below where you stopped gluing wool strips on its backside. Your DIY pipe cleaner wool llamas are now complete! Enjoy! handmadechar
4. DIY Floral Pipe Cleaner Wall Hanging
DIY home decor is all the rage these days, and this DIY floral pipe cleaner wall hanging is a great way to add a personality to your home without busting the bank. This easy-peasy guide will show you how to make your own DIY floral pipe cleaner wall hanging using simple materials. You’ll need pipe cleaners, felt, a wooden dowel, scissors, and white glue (or a hot glue gun):
- Cut the pipe cleaners into thirds.
- Take one-third of a pipe cleaner and twist it around the middle of the wooden dowel to create a coil. Continue adding coils until the dowel is completely covered.
- Cut out felt flowers and leaves and glue them onto the coils.
- Hang your DIY floral pipe cleaner wall hanging on your wall and enjoy! handmadechar
5. Bugs Craft With Pipe Cleaners and POM Poms
This DIY bug pipe cleaner craft with pompoms is a fun and easy project that kids will love! All you need is a chenille stick, pompoms, googly eyes, a hot glue gun, scissors, a pencil and a foam sheet.
Begin by hot gluing the big pom to the top of the chenille stick. Then, add the small pom poms for the legs. To finish, glue on the googly eyes. Your DIY bug is now complete! DIY bug pipe cleaner crafts with pom poms make a great decoration or toy for kids of all ages. So get creative and have fun! easypeasyandfun
6. Snowflake Crafts Using Pipe Cleaners
Snowflakes are a beautiful symbol of winter, and they make lovely decorations. If you’re looking for a seasonal DIY project, why not make your own snowflake out of pipe cleaners? This easy guide will show you how.
You’ll need six pipe cleaners, scissors, a ruler, and some string. First, cut each pipe cleaner in half. Next, take three halves and twist them together in the center to form one arm of the snowflake. Repeat with the remaining pipe cleaners to make a second arm.
Now take two of the arms and twist them together in the center. Repeat with the remaining two arms. You should now have a beautiful eight-sided snowflake decoration. To finish, hang your snowflake from some string and enjoy your handiwork! firstpalette
7. Simple Pipe Cleaner Cactus Step-By-Step
This DIY pipe cleaner cactus is an innovative and adorable idea for a fun cactus statue! The step-by-step instructions are easy to follow, and the materials are simple to find.
All you need is some green pipe cleaners, scissors, pompoms, yarn, and hot glue. It makes for a great decoration in any room and is perfect for gifts or party favors.
Whether you’re looking for a unique gift idea or want to add a splash of color to your home decor, these DIY pipe cleaner cacti are the perfect solution. So grab your materials and get creative! handmadecharlotte
8. Fun DIY Pipe Cleaner Daisy Rings
Make a beautiful DIY pipe cleaner daisy ring with this easy tutorial. This is a fun project with kids and requires only a few materials you likely already have at home. You only need pipe cleaners in your chosen color, little pompom balls, and a hot glue gun.
The first step is to take the pipe cleaners and twist them together in the middle to create the ring base. Next, take the remaining pipe cleaner and cut it into small pieces. These will be used to create the daisy petals. To do this, simply hot glue a pompom ball to one end of each pipe cleaner piece, then curl the other around your finger to create a petal shape.
Once you have made all of your petals, hot glue them evenly around the base of the ring. That’s it! You now have a beautiful DIY pipe cleaner daisy ring that is perfect for springtime. sweetfromtheheart
9. Pipe Cleaner Straw Sculptures Art Instructions
This DIY pipe cleaner straw sculpture is a fun and easy way to add color to your home decor. You only need a styrofoam block, pipe cleaners, and plastic beads. This super fantastic craft is perfect for all ages. The step-by-step instructions make it easy to create your own work of art.
Just follow the tutorial and let your creativity flow! DIY pipe cleaner straw sculptures are a great way to impress your friends and family with your crafting skills. So what are you waiting for? Get started today! crateandbarrel
10. Card Activities with Pipe Cleaner Flowers
This DIY card is a wonderful and meaningful gift to give on mother’s Day, teacher’s day, or anyone’s birthday. It is handmade, easy to make, and customized for any occasion. The step-by-step instructions make it easy for kids to follow along, resulting in a beautiful and unique card.
You only need card stock, scrapbook paper, pipe cleaners, glue, and scissors. Cut out a shape from the card stock, cover it with scrapbook paper, and add your pipe cleaner flowers. You can create fewer or more flowers in any color combination. This DIY card is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face. kidsactivities
11. Easy DIY Pipe Cleaner Daffodils and Tulips
This DIY easy pipe cleaner daffodils and tulips is a great way to bring a splash of color and floral decor to your home. These flowers are appealing and make you feel fresh with their brightening look. The best part is that this step-by-step tutorial makes them easy to make.
You’ll need just a few supplies, including three yellow pipe cleaners, one orange pipe cleaner, one green pipe cleaner, and a hot glue gun. Follow the instructions in the tutorial, and you’ll have your own DIY easy pipe cleaner daffodils and tulips in no time. They make a great addition to any home or office decor. onelittleproject
12. Dragonflies Pipe Cleaner With Beads
This DIY pipe cleaner dragonfly is a simple craft that can be done in less than 5 minutes. You’ll need three pipe cleaners (sparkly or regular), eleven plastic pony beads, two small googly eyes, crafter’s tape, and scissors.
The step-by-step instructions are easy to follow, making for a great toy for kids. These DIY pipe cleaner dragonflies are also snappy to whip up and will make a great addition to any child’s toy collection. onelittleproject
13. Pipe Cleaner Bunny With Wood Bead Designs
This DIY wood bead and pipe cleaner bunny is the perfect little craft to make this Easter! It is easy and takes less than 5 minutes each to put together. It makes an adorable spring decoration for your home too!
Follow the step-by-step instructions to learn how to make your own DIY wood bead and pipe cleaner bunny. wethreeshanes
14. Cute DIY Pipe Cleaner Finger Puppet
This DIY pipe cleaner finger puppet is a fun and easy project for the whole family. With just a few supplies, you can create these cute little puppets in no time. All you need is some pipe cleaners, pompoms, googly eyes, wooden beads, a hot glue gun, pencil feathers (optional) and scissors.
Wrap the pipe cleaner around your finger to make the puppet’s body. Then, add the pompoms for the head and body. For the details, like the eyes and mouth, use the hot glue gun to attach the googly eyes and small pompoms. Finally, add some feathers to the wings. That’s it! Your DIY pipe cleaner finger puppets are ready to play. easypeasyandfun
15. Pipe Cleaner Alphabet Projects for Toddlers
DIY projects are a great way to get creative and save money. The best projects are those that are both simple and unique. This DIY pipe cleaner alphabet fits both of those criteria. You can create a handmade 3D alphabet that will impress everyone using just a few supplies.
The only tricky part is shaping the pipe cleaners into letters, but with a little practice, it’s easy to get the hang of it. You can also make 2D letters with the same look. Follow the step-by-step instructions in this easy tutorial. With a little time and effort, you’ll have a DIY pipe cleaner alphabet that will surely be a hit. handmadecharlotte
16. How to Do a Pipe Cleaner Snail for Adults
This DIY pipe cleaner snail is a quick and easy tutorial on making a cute mini snail out of pipe cleaners. This project is great for kids and adults alike and requires only a few supplies you probably already have around the house.
You can create a beautiful toy perfect for playtime or decoration in just a few minutes. You will need pipe cleaners, googly eyes, hot glue, and scissors. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to make your very own DIY pipe cleaner snail.
17. Advanced Animals Pipe Cleaner Crafts
This amazing DIY animal with pipe cleaners is a simple and easy craft you can make with endless possibilities. You can make super cute animals with this step-by-step tutorial. All you need is some pipe cleaners, a pencil, small googly eyes and a few other craft supplies and this easy tutorial. The great thing about this DIY project is that your imagination only limits the animals you make. So have fun and get creative! youtube
18. Pipe Cleaner Rainbow Craft Ideas
DIY pipe cleaner rainbow craft is super fun and easy for kids! It’s also quick, and the results are super cute. You’ll need some supplies before you get started, though.
For this craft, you’ll need paper plates, blue paint, pipe cleaners in various colors (one for each color of the rainbow), yellow paper, a black sharpie, and googly eyes. Once you have all your supplies, follow the easy tutorial below to make your own DIY pipe cleaner rainbow craft! madetobeamom
19. How to Make a Pipe Cleaner Dragon for Kids
This is a super easy, step-by-step tutorial on how to make a DIY pipe cleaner dragon. Your kids will adore this lovely craft, which is easy to make! Just follow the instructions below.
First, you’ll need four green (or another color of your choice) pipe cleaners and one yellow (or another contrasting color) pipe cleaner. Cut the green pipe cleaners in half so that you have eight pieces. Two halves are twisted together in the middle to form the dragon’s body. Then, take the other two halves and twist them around the first two to form the dragon’s tail.
Next, take the yellow pipe cleaner and cut it in half. Glue the halves to the back of the dragon’s head for wings. Finally, glue on two googly eyes to give your dragon personality! You can add scales by cutting out small pieces of colored foam or card and gluing them onto the dragon’s back. That’s it! Your DIY pipe cleaner dragon is now complete. Isn’t he adorable? blissfuldomest
20. Monkey Arts and Crafts With Pipe Cleaner
Follow this tutorial to make an adorable DIY pipe cleaner monkey! This craft is perfect for kids of all ages and can be hung onto a pencil. All you need are brown pipe cleaners, wooden beads, googly eyes, hot glue, brown felt, brown and tan acrylic paint, and yellow pipe cleaners for the bananas:
- Glue three pipe cleaners together to form the monkey’s body.
- Glue on the wooden bead for the head and add the googly eyes. Cut two small pieces of felt for the ears and glue them onto the head. Paint the entire monkey with brown and tan acrylic paint.
- Twist a yellow pipe cleaner around two of the monkey’s fingers to create a banana.
Your DIY pipe cleaner monkey is now complete! Give it to your kid and see a smile on their face! frugalfun4boys
Pipe Cleaner Crafts – Pipe Cleaner Animals
Make creative, fun pipe cleaner animals with colorful and fuzzy pipe cleaners! These easy crafts can be enjoyed by kids of all ages and are perfect for creative play.
Related Crafts for Kids:
Bring out your kid’s creative side with these fun and easy crafts for kids! Choose from a variety of age-appropriate projects to keep them entertained and engaged.
- Wine Bottle Crafts: Create your own unique wine bottle crafts with these easy DIY and upcycling ideas. From candle holders to garden decorations, find creative ways to reuse old bottles.
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: Kids will have endless fun with these easy toilet paper roll crafts. Perfect for parties, rainy days, or just for something different – let them get creative!
- Egg Carton Crafts: Bring out your child’s creativity with fun and easy egg carton craft projects! Kids can make art, animals, decorations, and more using basic supplies. Perfect for school or home activities.
- Food Crafts for Kids: Discover easy and fun food crafting ideas for kids! From tasty snacks to creative kitchen projects, explore our selection of kid-friendly recipes perfect for any occasion.
- Wood Craft Ideas: Check out these creative and easy wood craft ideas for a unique experience. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced crafter, there’s something here for everyone!
- Leather Crafts: Start creating beautiful leather goods with these easy and affordable leather crafting projects for beginners. Get inspired and make impressive DIY gifts, accessories, home decor, wallets & more!
- Printable Thanksgiving Crafts: Bring a little extra festivity to your Thanksgiving festivities with these free printable Thanksgiving crafts for kids! Perfect for all ages.
- Fall Crafts for Kids: This October, keep your kids entertained with these easy and fun fall crafts! Get creative with pumpkins, leaves, apples, and more – perfect for kids of all ages.
- Memorial Day Crafts: Check out this fun and easy memorial day crafts for kids to make! Perfect for keeping your little ones entertained while celebrating the holiday.
- Pumpkin Crafts: Encourage creativity and get in the spirit of fall with these easy DIY pumpkin crafts and art ideas for kids. Perfect for all ages!
Pipe cleaners are an inexpensive and versatile craft material. They can be used to make a variety of fun crafts for both kids and adults. Whether you’re looking to create something cute and colorful or something more intricate, pipe cleaner crafts offer endless possibilities. From 3D animals to decorative wreaths, there is no limit to the number of pipe cleaner crafts you can make with just a few simple supplies. So get creative and have some fun crafts with pipe cleaners!