These winter crafts are perfect for preschoolers!
Little kids will love these snowflake and snowmen crafts! So many different ways to celebrate winter!
Cupcake Liner Snowflakes
Super simple – and little ones can make some basic designs if you fold the liners for them.
Winter Sky Art
This activity uses a marbling technique and paper punched snowflakes for a dramatic effect!
These are so adorable! And they look wonderful up at the window catching some winter sunshine!
Footprint Penguin Craft
We *love* making handprint and footprints! These penguins are adorable!
Snowflake Card Craft
These simple greeting cards are so easy for tots to make!
Wintery Play Dough
This gorgeous play dough is sparkly and beautiful!
Paper Bag Luminary
This is a VERY frugal winter decoration that also works on fine motor skills!
Don’t have snow of your own at winter? Make your own for some fun sensory play!
The best winter #crafts for #preschoolers! Click To Tweet
Mess Free Snowflake Art
This activity uses black contact paper instead of glue for a mess free experience!
Here are some more fantastic ways to celebrate winter with kids!
- Top 10 Winter Warmer Ideas from Powerful Mothering
- Top 10 Winter Sensory Bins from Adventures of Adam
- Top 10 Snowy Science Experiments from Lemon Lime Adventures
- Top 10 Winter Crockpot Meals from Our Good Life
- Top 10 Fun Winter Snacks for Kids from Sunny Day Family
- Top 10 Snowflake Crafts from Play & Learn Everyday
- Top 10 Winter Printables for Preschool from Living Life and Learning
- Top 10 Cool Snowmen Crafts from Crafty Kids at Home
- Top 10 Winter Art Projects from Rhythms of Play
- Top 10 Penguin Crafts for Kids from The Resourceful Mama
- Top 10 Winter Sensory Bins from Sugar Spice and Glitter
- Top 10 Snowman Science Activities for Kids from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Top 10 Winter Busy Bags from Something 2 Offer
- Top 10 Paper Plate Winter Animal Crafts from Artsy Momma