Crafts with toilet paper rolls is a great literacy-building activity for children of all ages. From toilet paper roll puzzles to toilet paper roll masks, kids won’t get bored when using toilet paper rolls as craft materials. Preschoolers can enjoy toilet paper roll hobbies like creating animals and flowers while older students in kindergarten and elementary school can benefit from toilet paper roll crafts by practicing fine motor skills as they use scissors and glue. Arts and crafts with toilet paper rolls are also an excellent way for children to explore their creative sides while learning important life lessons that come with practically creating something from scratch!
Inspire creative play and learning with 35 easy toilet paper roll crafts for kids. With a few simple supplies, you can turn ordinary toilet paper rolls into fun and imaginative art projects that are perfect for any age group. From animals to robots, castles to superheroes, these crafty ideas will keep your little ones busy and entertained for hours. Gather up some paint, glue, construction paper or felt – whatever supplies you have on hand – and start crafting!
Transform old cardboard tubes into delightful farm animals like sheep or pigs; create colorful butterflies to hang in the window; design mini pirate ships complete with sails; build homes for woodland creatures out of recycled materials — the possibilities are endless. Let your child’s imagination run wild as they explore their creativity through these easy-to-make toilet paper roll crafts.
Easy Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
Discover 35 easy toilet paper roll crafts for kids that are perfect for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergarten, and elementary students. Get creative make crafts with recycled toilet paper rolls and turn this waste material into unique art activities! It’s a great way to teach children concepts like reusing and recycling while having fun in the process. Make animals like hedgehogs, turtles or owls along with decorations such as wreaths, planters or wall hangings.
Create an intergalactic mobile or even a colorful rainbow garland – all these crafts with toilet paper rolls can be made from just a few simple supplies and empty TP rolls. Kids of all ages will love bringing new life to this everyday item by transforming it into something special! With these ideas you’ll never have trouble thinking up crafty ways to reuse those extra toilet paper rolls again.
1. DIY Confetti Poppers for the 4th of July
A DIY confetti popper is a fun, quick, and easy craft for the 4th of July that is perfect for both kids and adults. All you need are 9″ balloons, empty toilet paper tubes, packing tape, and your choice of decorating materials (patterned paper, stickers, glitter, etc.). For the confetti filling, you can use metallic tissue paper or gift bag filler cut into small pieces with fringe scissors or pre-made patriotic confetti.
Simply fill the balloon with your confetti of choice, tie off the end, insert the toilet paper tube into the tying area so that about a few inches of balloon is poking out the top of the tube, and then secure it in place with packing tape.
Once your confetti popper is assembled, decorate it however you like. Then on the 4th of July, hold the bottom of the tube and release the confetti by pushing up on the Balloon! Enjoy your handcrafted confetti popper! homemade
2. Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder Crafts
This DIY toilet paper roll bird feeder is a great way to invite sweet birds to your yard and warmly welcome them to enjoy their own party. This project is easy and quick to make and a great way to recycle those toilet paper rolls. This project requires toilet paper rolls, peanut butter, birdseed, and yarn or string.
Follow these simple steps to make your own bird feeder from toilet paper roll:
1) First, cut the toilet paper roll in half.
2) Spread peanut butter on one-half of the toilet paper roll.
3) Roll the other half of the toilet paper roll in birdseed.
4) Finally, tie a piece of yarn or string around the toilet paper roll so it can be hung from a tree or other structure. This handmade bird feeder will surely bring some feathered friends to your yard! functional
3. Cute Unicorn Toilet Paper Roll Projects
DIY unicorn craft is a great way to keep the kids engaged and have some fun this summer. This project is quick to make, and the result is a pretty mystical critter.
To make this toilet paper roll craft, you’ll need a toilet paper roll, pink construction paper, white construction paper, gold glitter card stock or gold glitter foam. You will also need mini flowers and curling ribbons of different colors.
Follow these simple steps to make your own unicorn toilet paper roll craft:
- Cut a triangle out of the white construction paper and glue it onto the toilet paper roll. This will be the unicorn’s horn.
- Cut two ear shapes out of the pink construction paper and glue them onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on some gold glitter card stock or gold glitter foam for the unicorn’s hooves. You can also add some sparkly curling ribbon for the tail.
- Finish off your DIY unicorn by gluing on some mini flowers. Now you have a cute and magical DIY unicorn friend! funmoneymom
4. Easy DIY Bumblebee Toilet Paper Roll
This DIY bumblebee craft is an easy and cute summer project for kids! It’s a great way to recycle toilet paper rolls and keep kids engaged. This craft requires only a few simple supplies you likely already have at home. It requires a toilet paper roll, yellow and black construction paper, white craft foam, googly eyes, and chenille (pipe cleaner).
Simply follow the easy steps below to make your very own bumblebee!
- Begin by cutting a triangle out of the yellow construction paper. This will be the bee’s body.
- Glue the triangle to one end of the toilet paper roll.
- Cut two strips of black construction paper, and glue them on either side of the bee’s body for its wings.
- Cut a small circle out of the white craft foam, and glue it in the center of the bee’s body for its stinger.
- Glue on two googly eyes, and insert chenille into the top of the toilet paper roll for the bee’s antennas.
- Your DIY bumblebee toilet paper roll craft is now complete! funmoneymom
5. Empty Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Ship Crafts
This DIY rocket ship craft is a superb form of craft for kids. It is simple and easy to make, yet it looks amazing. Plus, this rocket ship is handmade, which makes it even more special. It can be made with just a few supplies you likely already have at home.
All you require is empty toilet paper rolls, some craft paint and brushes, construction paper or card stock, scissors, markers, double-sided tape, and either craft glue or a glue gun. You can also use aluminum foil, glitter, and star stickers to add flair to your DIY rocket ship craft.
The steps to make this rocket ship craft are also very simple. Just follow the guide below, and you’ll be well on making your rocket ship craft in no time! naptime
6. Toilet Paper Tube Butterfly Craft for Kids
This DIY toilet paper butterfly craft is a beautiful, fun spring and summer craft for kids. It’s easy to make with just some inexpensive craft supplies, including a toilet paper tube, construction paper, glue sticks, scissors, and markers. Follow these simple steps to make your own butterfly craft from toilet paper roll:
- Cut a strip of construction paper about as wide as the toilet paper tube. Glue it around the tube.
- Cut out two wing shapes from construction paper and glue them to the back of the tube.
- Decorate your butterfly with markers or whatever you like!
- Hang your butterfly up and enjoy! kidsandacoupon
7. Crab Beach Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
A DIY crab beach craft from toilet paper is excellent for kids who love the beach. It’s a simple craft that requires a few supplies, such as an empty toilet paper tube, red construction paper, a red pipe cleaner, googly eyes, toothpicks, glue and scissors, and it’s perfect for summertime. Here’s how to make it:
- Cut a piece of red construction paper to fit around the toilet paper tube. Glue it in place.
- Cut two triangular pieces out of the construction paper for crab claws. Glue them onto the toilet paper tube.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner around the top of the toilet paper tube to make crab antennae. Glue on googly eyes.
- Your DIY crab is now complete! Enjoy your summertime crafting! hunnyimhomediy
8. Easy Gnome Home Kids Activities
This DIY gnome home is a perfect little kid craft that is both cute and easy to make! It’s also very inexpensive – you only need colored craft paper, a paper roll, and a straw. The gnome home template is free and should only take about 25 minutes to make. You can also add an LED candle inside the house for extra flair.
To make this gnome home, print out the free template. Then, use a pencil to trace the template onto colored craft paper. Cut out the shapes with scissors, and use a black marker pen or sharpie to draw on the details. Once everything is cut out, start assembling the house by gluing the pieces together with craft glue.
Finally, paint the door and windows with acrylic paint. Allow everything to dry completely before displaying your finished handwrought gnome home! rainboots
9. DIY Snowflakes Out of Paper Towel Rolls
This homemade snowflake craft is a fun and easy way to make a beautiful and unique decoration for your home. You can make them any size you want, and it is simple to make with just a few materials.
To make DIY snowflakes out of toilet paper, you will need paper towels or toilet rolls to provide segments, a ruler, a pencil, scissors, a hot glue gun, paper clips, and spray paint in the color of your choice. The steps to make DIY snowflakes out of toilet paper are simple:
First, draw lines on the toilet paper or paper towel segments using a pencil and ruler. Next, cut along the lines with scissors to create the snowflake shape. Once all the shapes are cut out, use the hot glue gun to attach them together. Finally, decorate your snowflakes with paint or glitter. This toilet paper craft is a beautiful and easy way to add holiday cheer to your home. cooknwithmrsg
10. Recycled Toilet Paper Phone Stand Ideas
This DIY recycled toilet paper phone stand is a great way to upcycle your toilet paper rolls and to make a cheaper alternative to buying one at a high price. The best part is that it’s super easy to make and perfect for holding your phone stylishly.
Simply follow the easy steps below to make your own phone stand. Plus, it’s a super fun kid’s activity. To make your own DIY recycled toilet paper phone stand, you will need the following:
- A toilet paper roll
- Colorful Thumb Pins
- Glitter or paint (optional) seamanmom
11. Rainbow Toilet Roll Fish Arts and Crafts
A DIY rainbow toilet roll fish is a cute and pretty fish. It is a wonderful spring or summer craft for little kids that will let their creativity flow. This rainbow fish is super easy and fun to whip up. It only takes 10 minutes to make.
To make this DIY rainbow toilet roll fish, you will need paper toilet rolls, acrylic paints, paint brushes, colored card or foam sheets, scissors, glue, sequins (optional), and tissue confetti (optional).
Follow these simple steps to make DIY rainbow toilet roll fish:
- Paint the toilet paper roll with your desired colors. You can use one color or many colors of your liking. Let the paint dry.
- Cut out two fish shapes from the colored card or foam sheets. Glue the fish shapes onto the painted toilet paper roll.
- If desired, add sequins or tissue confetti for the fish eyes and scales.
- Your DIY rainbow toilet roll fish is now complete! masandpas
12. DIY Toilet Paper Roll Monster for Children’s
This homemade monster is a superb fun craft for monster-loving kids. It is easy for kids to make. The supplies required are paper rolls or small cardboard boxes, colored paper, coloring pens/crayons or pencils, scissors and a glue stick.
The steps are simple: first, cut out two oval shapes from the colored paper and glue them onto the toilet paper roll to create the eyes. Next, use pens, crayons, or pencils to draw a mouth on the toilet paper roll.
Finally, cut out some small paper plates and glue them onto the toilet paper roll to create the monster’s teeth. That’s it! Your kid now has a cute creature that he has DIYed himself! artycraftykids
13. Toilet Tube Star Wars Characters Craft
These DIY star wars characters are not only a superb idea for star wars fans, but they also make for a cute craft project that is simple to make. All you need are some toilet tubes, cardstock paper, scissors, tacky glue, and a few other handy craft supplies, and you can whip up a whole fleet of these little guys.
With just a few supplies and simple steps, you can create an army of toilet paper stormtroopers, darth vaders, and chewbaccas that will impress you. So if you’re looking for a simple yet creative way to show your love for star wars, give this DIY project a try. hellowonderful
14. Toilet Paper Roll Thanksgiving Crafts
This DIY paper roll turkey is an easy and fun craft you can do with your kids. This no-frills thanksgiving craft is perfect for kids of all ages. You can make it as simple or as detailed as you want. And best of all, it’s a pretty and cute decor for your holiday table.
To make this DIY paper roll turkey craft, you will need a toilet paper roll, some colored paper, googly eyes, and glue. You can find the full step-by-step guide in this DIY tutorial. Happy crafting! resourcefulma
15. DIY Toilet Paper Tube Toy Car Garage
This DIY tube toy car garage is a great storage space that is easy to make. It is also a cool craft that kids will love. The tutorial is easy to follow and requires only a few supplies you may already have at home. This DIY project is a great way to declutter your child’s room or play area and would make a perfect gift for any occasion.
Moreover, it is an inexpensive way to keep your kids entertained for hours on end. So, what are you waiting for? Get creative and make your toy car garage from toilet paper tubes today! mamacheaps
16. Toilet Paper Roll Baskets for Home Decor
These DIY toilet paper roll baskets are a wonderful décor for displaying colored easter eggs. This thrifty, quick, and super fun easter craft is easy and requires some simple craft supplies you probably already have around the house. Toilet paper rolls, paint or colorful paper, scissors, glue, and Easter eggs are all you need to create these festive baskets.
Follow this easy tutorial to make your own roll baskets. First, paint or cover the toilet paper rolls with colorful paper. Cut out two ear shapes from the paper and glue them onto the top of the toilet paper roll. Next, cut a small strip of paper to create a handle and glue it onto the back of the basket.
Finally, fill your basket with easter eggs and enjoy! These baskets are a great way to decorate for easter while getting crafty with the kids. easypeasyandfun
17. Toilet Paper Roll Owl Crafts for Adults
These DIY paper roll owls are a great craft project for kids. They are easy to make and only require a few supplies. Plus, they are perfect for your little ones to explore their creativity and have lots of fun! To make your own DIY toilet paper roll owl, you will need a toilet paper roll, some colorful craft paper, a glue stick, pencils, scissors, and a marker pen.
The first step is to trace the outline of the owl onto the craft paper. Next, cut out the shape and glue it onto the toilet paper roll. Then, use the pencils to draw eyes, a nose, and a mouth on the owl’s face. Finally, use the marker pen to add any other details you like. That’s it! Your cute paper roll owl is now complete. artycraftykids
18. DIY Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly
Butterflies are some of the most lovely creatures in the world, and they can be so fun to watch as they flutter around your garden. But do you know that you can make your own butterfly at home? All you want is a toilet paper roll! This easy handmade toilet paper roll butterfly craft is perfect for kids of all ages.
And the best part is, it’s very inexpensive to make. Just gather up some supplies listed in the guide and follow the simple tutorial below. In no time at all, you’ll have your very own flying friend to enjoy. bestideasforkids
19. Cardboard Tube Houses Craft for Preschoolers
DIY toilet paper roll houses are a great way to let kids try their creativity and imagination. With a free template and this easy tutorial, kids can enhance their skills while making something fun. All you need is some colored paper, cardstock, a cardboard tube or toilet roll paper, a black marker, craft glue, scissors and a pencil.
Simply follow the instructions to create a free-standing house that can be used as a decoration or toy. These handcrafted houses are a great way to recycle materials while also providing hours of fun for kids. Try it today! momsandcraft
20. Toilet Paper Roll Fox With Free Printable Template
This no-frills, cute fox craft is easy to make with a free printable template. To make this DIY toilet paper roll fox, you’ll need a fox template, colored craft paper, a toilet paper roll, scissors, a pencil, a black marker, and craft glue.
Here are some simple directions on how to make it:
- Print out the fox template on white cardstock.
- Cut out all the pieces of the fox template.
- Trace the pieces onto colored craft paper and cut them out.
- Roll the toilet paper roll into a cylinder and glue on the two ear pieces.
- Glue on the two side pieces of the face.
- Glue on the nose piece slightly below the center of the face.
- Draw two eyes with a black marker above the nosepiece.
- Your fox craft from toilet paper roll is now complete! Enjoy! mommymade
21. Toilet Paper Pen Holder Crafts
A DIY pen organizer is a great way to keep your desk clutter-free. To do this project, you can use toilet paper tubes, cereal boxes, craft scissors, tissue paper, matte mod podge, foam brush, super glue, and scotch washi tape.
This easy tutorial will guide you on making a cute pen organizer that will look great on your desk. It is a great way to show your personality and style. You can use any colors or patterns to make this project yours. This homemade pen organizer can be a great gift for any occasion. theseamanmom
22. Super Easy DIY TP Roll Bugs
These DIY paper roll bugs are a super easy craft that is fantastic, innovative, and eco-friendly! All you need are some paper rolls, colored paper or paint, black yarn, string or black paper, scissors, and a glue stick. Once you have all your supplies, download the tp roll bug templates and follow the easy tutorial. In no time, you will have your very own DIY bugs crafted from the toilet paper roll! artycraftykids
23. Toilet Paper Roll Bracelets Art Projects
DIY toilet paper roll bracelets are a fun and easy craft for kids of all ages. With just a few supplies, you can create these beautiful bracelets in no time:
- Cut a toilet paper roll into thin strips.
- Paint the strips with metallic acrylic paint. Once the paint is dry, use scissors to cut out butterfly templates from colored cardstock.
- Glue the butterflies onto the strips and add some craft gems for extra sparkle.
These DIY toilet paper roll bracelets make great gifts for friends and family. Follow this easy tutorial to make your own today! bestideasforkids
24. How to Do Paper Roll Penguin
This DIY paper roll penguin craft is a fun winter activity for kids. All you require is a toilet paper roll, some black paper (or black paint), orange paper, scissors, glue, and wiggle eyes stickers. Cut two small triangles out of the black paper (or paint the toilet paper roll black), and glue them onto the paper roll for the penguin’s eyes.
Next, cut a small triangle out of the orange paper for the penguin’s beak, and glue it in place. Finally, add the wiggle eyes sticker. That’s all! Your cute penguin is now complete! easypeasy
25. Toilet Roll Rocket Crafts for Kindergarteners
This DIY rocket is an excellent craft for preschoolers and kindergarteners. It is super easy to make with the simple steps in this DIY tutorial. This toilet paper rocket is a cool, quick, and excellent craft for preschoolers and kindergarteners that will take 10 minutes or less.
You will need scissors, a black marker, a glue gun, cardboard, paper, and a pencil. This is a super easy project that only takes a few minutes to complete. Your child will love making their very own rocket ship. It is a perfect craft for any space-themed party or event. Let your child’s imagination take off with this fun and easy project. kidsactivitiesblog
26. Homemade Toilet Paper Roll Boxes
These DIY boxes are a great way to upcycle your toilet paper rolls into something both practical and stylish. These boxes can be used for party favors, small gifts, and cards, and they’re easy to make with just a few supplies.
All you need is some toilet paper rolls, paper, ribbon, and other decorations. You can use burlap, beads felt, or paint to decorate your boxes and hot glue to assemble them. This is a simple and cool craft that anyone can do, so why not give it a try? instructables
27. DIY Valentine’s Day Treat Poppers
These handcrafted treat poppers are an adorable toilet paper roll craft for valentine’s day. They are quick and easy to make with this easy tutorial. Supplies you will need include:
- Empty toilet paper rolls
- Glue or tape
- Baker’s twine
- Small toys and candy
- Colored tissue paper
- Decorative hearts or stickers
These cute poppers will be a lovely surprise for kids! This adorable toilet paper roll craft is simple and fun to make. Simply gather your supplies – and follow the easy tutorial. Your little ones will love finding these treat poppers around the house on valentine’s day. musthavemom
28. How to Make a Plane With Toilet Paper Rolls
29. Creative Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Cats
These DIY toilet paper roll cats are an adorable and easy Halloween craft that can be made with just a few supplies. Toilet paper rolls, paint (black or white or orange), black pipe cleaners, sticky tape, and scissors are all you need to create these charming little creatures.
These cute and pretty cats do a great project for kids and adults alike. They are also great for using those extra toilet paper rolls. So get creative and make your own pretty roll cats this Halloween.
30. Toilet Paper Roll Unicorn Crafts for Toddlers
This unicorn craft from toilet paper roll is a cute gift or fun activity for kids! This unicorn is a fun and easy craft that makes a great gift for unicorn lovers! You’ll need a toilet paper roll, some scrap cardboard, paint, a stapler, multi-colored curling ribbon, a marker, glitter, and glue.
The first step is to paint the toilet paper roll and the scrap cardboard with white paint. Once the paint is dried, use the marker to draw a unicorn face on the toilet paper roll. Then, cut out a unicorn horn from the cardboard and glue it to the toilet paper roll.
Next, curl the ribbons and glue them around the neck of the unicorn for the mane and tail. Finally, add some glitter to make your unicorn extra sparkly! Check out this easy tutorial for more step-by-step instructions. veggielovers
31. Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Crafts
This easy-to-follow toilet paper roll rudolph the red-nosed reindeer craft is a fun and creative activity for kids of all ages! Get step-by-step instructions and the free template to make your very own reindeer ornament. Bring some holiday cheer into your home with this festive, recycled craft – it’s perfect for bringing out everyone’s inner artist!
32. Fall Windsock Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Bring in the colors of fall with this fun and easy craft for kids! Create a beautiful and colorful fall windsock toilet paper roll craft that will bring joy to all. Not a fan of using toilet paper rolls? Not to worry, simply replace them with kitchen towels or paper rolls. Fall is an inspiring season, full of beautiful colors outside which can serve as great inspiration for art projects. Get directions and free templates now!
33. Toilet Paper Roll Animal Crafts for Preschool
Make recycled paper craft animals with the kids using leftover toilet paper rolls! This easy and fun activity will delight your children while teaching them about upcycling. All you need is some toilet paper rolls, markers, scissors, and glue to create cute puppy dogs, friendly cats, or wise owls.
Get creative and make a whole zoo of these adorable animal crafts. It’s an inexpensive way to entertain the kids that won’t run out anytime soon! So grab some supplies from around your house, download our free printable templates and let their imaginations take flight.
34. DIY Toilet Paper Roll Flowers
Transform your old toilet paper rolls into a beautiful flower decoration with this easy DIY craft tutorial. Follow our step-by-step instructions and you will have a unique, recycled paper decoration for your home or office.
No expensive materials are needed – just some paint, glue, scissors, and colorful tissue paper! This fantastic recycling craft idea is perfect for kids and adults alike. So get creative, gather up those empty toilet paper rolls, and put together this fun and eco-friendly decorating piece in no time!
35. Useful Toilet Paper Roll Wall Decorations
Transform ordinary toilet paper and paper towel rolls into stunning wall decor that looks like it was made by a professional. Create unique, one-of-a-kind art and decorations for any room in your house, or give someone an amazing homemade gift with our easy-to-use toilet paper roll wall decor!
Inspire yourself with the endless possibilities of using everyday household items to create beautiful pieces of art you never thought were possible. Add character and personality to any room without breaking the bank – get creating now!
Related Crafts for Kids:
Find fun, easy and exciting crafts to do with your children. From art projects to paper crafts, there’s something for all ages and skill levels.
- Pipe Cleaner Crafts: Make craft time fun for your kids with these easy and creative pipe cleaner crafts! From animals to flowers, find the perfect project for any age.
- Printable Thanksgiving Crafts: Create unique printable thanksgiving crafts with your kids! Browse this list of easy printable crafts to keep them entertained this season.
- Egg Carton Crafts for Kids: Encourage your child’s creativity with these easy egg carton crafts for kids! With step-by-step instructions, your little one can make art projects from something as simple as an empty carton.
- DIY Pumpkin Crafts: Kids will love these simple DIY pumpkin crafts and art ideas! Perfect for Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving or any special occasion.
- Fall Crafts for Kids: These seasonal fall crafts for kids will provide hours of fun and learning, plus teach October themes like pumpkins, apples and leaves.
- Memorial Day Crafts: Make memorial day special for your kids with these easy and fun memorial day crafts and activities. Explore creative ideas to spark patriotism and get the whole family involved!
- Wood Craft Ideas: Find simple wood craft ideas that are perfect for beginner DIYers! Learn how to make easy and creative projects with basic tools.
- Leather Crafts and Projects: Discover easy leather crafts and projects perfect for beginners! Learn how to make useful items from leather with simple tools.
- DIY Wine Bottle Crafts: Transform old wine bottles into stunning home decor with these easy DIY wine bottle crafts and upcycling ideas. No painting or crafting experience required!
- Food Crafts for Kids: Bring the fun of crafting to your kitchen with these delicious and easy food crafts for kids. Edible crafts and activities guaranteed to keep your little ones smiling, with unique recipes that add a twist of creativity!
Toilet paper roll crafts are a fun and inexpensive way to keep kids entertained. With just a few toilet paper rolls and some simple craft supplies, you can turn those boring cardboard tubes into creative works of art. From puppets to containers, jewelry boxes to animal masks and gift boxes, there’s something for everyone in this list of 35 easy toilet paper roll crafts for kids. Whether it’s an afternoon activity or a school project, these crafts with toilet paper rolls will provide hours of entertainment that won’t break the bank! Your children can learn valuable artistic skills while having tons of fun making their own unique creations out of recycled materials. Give these easy toilet paper roll crafts a try today!