Here are ten amazing Valentine fine motor play ideas for some heart-shaped fun!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
These ten fun ideas are perfect for celebrating Valentine’s Day and working on those fine motor skills at the same time.
Valentine’s Fine Motor Play from Craftulate
Use tongs to transfer red heart gems and red water beads.
Use crepe paper to make this pretty mobile.
Lacing Toy Valentine’s Day Cards from The Pleasantest Thing
These lacing cards are a great way to work those little fingers with only a few simple materials.
Valentine Match Activity from Craftulate
Heart Themed Fine Motor Skill Activity from Buggy and Buddy
This threading activity uses heart-shaped pasta, straws, and play dough!
This pink and pretty heart craft is glittery AND has an amazing scent!
This simple activity works on many different types of fine motor skills.
Check out the rest of the top ten lists for Valentine’s Day!
- Top 10 Preschool Activities for Valentine’s Day from Bare Feet on the Dashboard
- Top 10 Valentine Snack Ideas for Kids from Something 2 Offer
- Top 10 Heart-shaped Animal Crafts from Artsy Momma
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Handprint Crafts from Fun Handprint Art
- Top 10 Valentine Flower Crafts from Powerful Mothering
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Candy Heart Ideas from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Top 10 Sensory Ideas for Valentine’s Day from Wildflower Ramblings
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Ideas for Toddlers from Lemon Lime Adventures
Also here are our other posts for the “Top 10” series!