Everybody loves flowers, don’t they?!? The beautiful happy colours that they add to the outside world. We love capturing their beauty in a wide variety of arts and crafts – here are ten of our favourites!
Petal Suncatcher Craft – This pretty suncatcher is made from real petals!
Acorn Squash Flower Art – Make flower prints with acorn squash!
Pretty Spring Flower Craft – The flower for this spring art is made using a marbling technique
Soda Bottle Flower Prints – These flower prints are made from the end of a soda bottle!
Hand Outline Flowers – use toddler’s finger painting and cut out their hand outline!
Sunflower Craft – a fun project for toddlers using scrunched up tissue paper
Cereal Mosaic Art – use fruity o-shaped cereal to make these mosaics
Button Art – fill a flower outline with pretty buttons!
Lily Stamen Paint Recipe – This paint is made from the stamens of lilies!
Spring Sticker Collage – I challenged the kids to try and fill the page with as many spring stickers as possible!
And here’s a bonus one for you: Hydrangea Flower Art – made by stamping okra!
Want more flowery inspiration for kids? Check out these other activities!
- Top 10 Flower Activities for Preschoolers from Living Life and Learning
- Top 10 Flower Wreaths from Witty Hoots
- Top 10 Flowers for Summer Color by Our Good Life
- Top 10 Flower Fine Motor Skills Activities from Happy Brown House
- Top 10 Flower Petal Art Ideas from Our Whimsical Days
- Top 10 Flower Sensory Bins from Adventures of Adam
- Top 10 Flower Painting Ideas from Messy Little Monster
- Top 10 Sunflower Activities for Preschool by Preschool Powol Packets
- Top 10 Flower and Garden Themed Snacks from Something 2 Offer
- Top 10 Flower Math Activities from Play & Learn Every Day
- Top 10 Book-Inspired Flower Crafts for Kids from Playground Parkbench
- Top 10 Flower Books for Kids from Sunny Day Family
- Top 10 Flower Suncatchers from Rhythms of Play
- Top 10 Magical Fairy Gardens from Crafty Kids at Home
- Top 10 Ways to Study Flowers by The Usual Mayhem
- Top 10 Flower Projects to Eat Wear Decorate or Gift by Words ‘n’ Needles