The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This train art is part of the Train ABC Art book that I published a couple of days ago. As well as producing a really pretty picture it is great for working on fine motor skills – holding the QTip and manipulating it so that the paint goes exactly in the circle.
It takes quite a bit of time to complete this picture, so younger children may not have the patience to see it through to the end.
- QTip Train FREE Printable- you can either download the single page or the whole Train ABC Art Book!*
*Original train outline from ScrapColoring.
Show your child how to dip the end of the QTip in the paint and dab it into the circles on the train picture. Try and encourage them to make individual dots with the QTip, rather than use it to drag the paint across the paper!
Want more fun fine motor ideas? Check out what the rest of the Fine Motor Fridays team have been doing this week!
- A is for Alien Craft from Stir the Wonder
- Cutting & Threading Practice with Straws from Powerful Mothering
- Pom Pom Push Activity for Toddlers from School Time Snippets
- Introducing Scissors to Toddlers from House of Burke
- Toothpaste Slime for Dental Health Month from Still Playing School
- Fun Pre Writing Activity for Toddlers from Lalymom