This nature collage is a fun outdoor art activity!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I’ve recently been looking for ways to make art outside, and this outdoor nature collage was perfect! I cut the side from a large cardboard box and covered it in clear contact paper, sticky side out. This was a bit fiddly and I didn’t get it quite smooth, but close enough. I fixed it at the back with parcel tape.
It was quite a windy day and I loved that as we collected items, the wind blew some tiny pieces of cottonwood fluff onto the collage!
Some of the petals did get quite stuck but otherwise this board is completely reusable!
Want to see more ideas from the book? Here are a few other fun projects and activities that you might like!
- Sorting Seashells – A Summer Math Activity – Playground Parkbench
- Bubble Wrap Jellyfish – Crafty Kids at Home
- Egg Carton Super Bees – Nemcsok Farms
- Upcycled Shirt for a Stuffed Friend – Our Whimsical Days
- Caring for the Earth: 12 Ways to Help Kids Get It – Rhythms of Play
- Grow Green Kids – Gardenchick