The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I cut out lots of images from various magazines and brochures to make the “loads” – seed catalogues were particularly useful. Then I sealed each image between two pieces of clear contact paper.
Then I made a yellow dump truck from cardstock and covered this in contact paper too.
Then I attached sticky velcro dots to the truck and to each of the loads. The loads were a mix of sensible and silly: watermelons, rocks, flowers, pumpkins, tomatoes, pizza, grapes, cookies, pencils and a dog!
F then spent ages swapping the loads in and out of the truck.