Disclosure: I was provided with these party items from Oriental Trading free of charge in exchange for my fair and honest review. Please see my disclosure policy. This post also contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
My son has been Hot Wheels OBSESSED recently! So when it came to his party I knew which theme he should have! He didn’t really have a party last year as we were back in England, and the two parties before that had a train theme. So I started to plan a Hot Wheels party for him, and with a LOT of help from our friends at Oriental Trading, everything looked fantastic!
In advance of the party I prepared the favour bags. I actually got the treat bags from Amazon but inside the bags I added:
- Race Car Tattoos
- Unfinished Wooden Race Cars – I didn’t want to add just a standard toy car to the bags – so I loved this creative option!
- Race Car Sticker Scene – like the wooden cars above I enjoyed including this creative gift in the bags
- Homemade Crayon Cars (see how we made them HERE!)
- Homemade race car candy pops – we used different colours of Wilton Candy Melts and a CybrTrayd mold.
- I also ordered some Black and White Checkered Flags for the party room decor – not noticing I got 72 for an amazing price! So everyone got a flag to take home too!
The party was held at a local venue with a private room for the pizza and cake. Oriental Trading offer some great Hot Wheels themed plates but I went with a plain blue in dinner plate size and dessert plate size. I did get some cute Hot Wheels napkins and Hot Wheels cups, though! I also had some fun Hot Wheels Confetti to use as table scatter.
Back at home we also played the Hot Wheels party game – lots of fun!!!Hot Wheels Birthday Party #hotwheels #kidsbirthdays #kidsparties Click To Tweet