The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I’ve created several small worlds for my son and they’ve always been a great success. If I provide enough variety then it can keep him busy for ages!
To create this small world I used the following:
- Glass baking dish
- Plastic grass and mini trees (found in the clearance section in the aquarium area of a pet shop)
- Green and blue homemade play dough
- Sand (from the flower decorating section of the dollar store)
- Fake moss
- Small plastic toy dogs
- Mini bones (these were actually beads that I bought on ebay!)
- Mini pompoms (I used these tie-dye ones from craftprojectideas.com)
- Small sticks (from the garden)
This post is part of the Small World Pretend Play Ideas from A-Z series – check out all the other letters!