This real leaf collage is made using paper punches to combine as many fall colors onto one collage as possible!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
We’ve actually made four other types of leaf collage in the past:
- Blowing Leaf Collage – we did this a few weeks ago!
- Crushed Leaf Collage – this uses real leaves, but dry ones
- Fall Leaf Punch Collage – we use fall-themed paper and a leaf-shaped paper punch to make this collage
- Real Leaf Sorting Board – I laminated whole real leaves and used them for a sorting activity for my toddler
So this real leaf collage combines elements from all four previous activities!
To make this new version, we used:
- Real leaves in a variety of colors and shapes
- ½” circle paper punch
- 1″ circle paper punch
- White card cut to 5×7″
- Glue stick
- 5×7″ laminator pouches
And here’s the preserved real leaf collage!Paper Punch Real Leaf Collage - #fallart #kidsart #artforkids Click To Tweet